Dr. Makovicka is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5777 E Mayo Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85054
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceFellowship, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedics, 2021 - 2022
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2016 - 2021
- University of Nebraska- OmahaMBA, 2014 - 2016
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 2016, MD/MBA
- University of Nebraska- LincolnBS, Nutrition, 2006 - 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2017 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Comparison of Two-level Cervical Disc Replacement Versus Two-level Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion in the Outpatient Setting.Matthew K. Doan, Andrew S. Chung, Justin L. Makovicka, Jeffrey D. Hassebrock, Thomas M Polveroni, Karan A. Patel> ;Spine. 2021 May 15
- A Comprehensive Monetary Analysis of Inpatient Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasties Billed to Medicare by Hospitals: 2011-2017.Jack M. Haglin, Jaymeson R. Arthur, David G. Deckey, Michael L. Moore, Justin L. Makovicka, Mark J. Spangehl> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2021 Jul 1
- 1 citationsTreatment of the Wave Sign With Femoral Osteoplasty With and Without Chondrolabral Stabilization Using Suture AnchorsJustin L. Makovicka, Jeffrey D. Hassebrock, Anikar Chhabra, Justin G. Wilcox, Kostas J. Economopoulos> ;Arthroscopy. 2021 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Mayo Clinic HospitalPhoenix, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: