Overview of Dr. Neira
Dr. Justin Neira is a neurosurgeon in New York, NY and is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He received his medical degree from Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons and has been in practice 1 year. He is one of 109 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Neurosurgery.
Office710 W 168th St
Department Of Neurological Surgery
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Neurological Surgery, 2015 - 2022
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2022 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Chronic convection-enhanced delivery of topotecan for patients with recurrent glioblastoma: a first-in-patient, single-centre, single-arm, phase 1b trial.Eleonora F Spinazzi, Michael G Argenziano, Pavan S Upadhyayula, Matei A Banu, Justin A Neira, Dominique M O Higgins, Peter B Wu, Brianna Pereira, Aayushi Mahajan, Nels...> ;The Lancet. Oncology. 2022 Nov 1
- Thoracic low grade glial neoplasm with concurrent H3 K27M and PTPN11 mutations.Michael G Argenziano, Julia L Furnari, Michael L Miller, Yu Sun, Matei A Banu, Justin A Neira, Matija Snuderl, Jeffrey N Bruce, Mary Welch, Paul McCormick, Peter Canoll> ;Acta neuropathologica communications. 2022 Apr 28
- 13 citationsValidation of an effective implantable pump-infusion system for chronic convection-enhanced delivery of intracerebral topotecan in a large animal model.Randy S. D'Amico, Justin A. Neira, Jonathan Yun, Nikita G. Alexiades, Matei A. Banu, Zachary K. Englander, Benjamin C. Kennedy, Timothy H. Ung, Robert J Rothrock, Alex...> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2020 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: