Dr. Rosemore is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 W Rolling Crossroads
Catonsville, MD 21228Phone(443) 801-7151Fax(410) 585-1619
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2000 - 2003
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- TCU and UNTHSC School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsPhysicians’ attitudes and practices in the evaluation and treatment of irritable bowel syndromeBrian E. Lacy, Justin Rosemore, Douglas J. Robertson, David A. Corbin, Maria V. Grau, Michael D. Crowell> ;Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 2006 Aug 1
- 9 citationsBilateral temporomandibular joint dislocation after PEG tube placement.Justin Rosemore, Parviz Nikoomanesh, Brian E. Lacy> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2004 Jan 1
- Irritable bowel syndrome: basis of clinical management strategies.J. G. Rosemore, Brian E. Lacy> ;Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology. 2002 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: