Are you Dr. Welsh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12 Executive Park Dr NE
Atlanta, GA 30329Phone(404) 727-3973Fax(404) 778-7466
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Justine Welsh, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Atlanta, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Addiction Psychiatry, 2015 - 2016
- Childrens HospitalFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2013 - 2015
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2010 - 2014
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Addiction Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach in Combination With Buprenorphine/Naloxone for Severe Opioid Use Start of enrollment: 2019 Jan 01Justine Welsh, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Trends and age-related disparities in opioid use disorder treatment admissions for adolescents and young adultsJustine W. Welsh, Michael L. Dennis, Rodney R. Funk, Maggie J. Mataczynski, Mark D. Godley> ;Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 2021 Aug 8
- 5 citationsAdolescent substance use: Challenges and opportunities related to COVID-19.Dana B Sarvey, Justine W Welsh> ;Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 2021 Mar 1
- Commentary on Monico et al.: The urgent need for developmental competency and effective policy to prevent youth opioid overdose.Hilary S. Connery, R. Kathryn McHugh, Justine W Welsh> ;Addiction. 2021 Jan 20
- Join now to see all
- Review: Adjunctive Pharmacologic Approaches for Benzodiazepine TapersMay 2018
- Medical Experts, Lawyers and Teens to Speak at Kennesaw Heroin SummitDecember 1st, 2016
- New Hope for the Opioid Epidemic: Medical Association of Atlanta Holds Town Hall at EmoryFebruary 5th, 2019
- Progress and Future: Meeting the Needs of the Nation’s Substance Use CrisisApril 11th, 2019
- Join now to see all