Dr. Kesha is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3800 Park Nicollet Blvd
Edina, MN 55416Phone(952) 993-3400Fax(952) 993-2770
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Urology, 1996 - 2000
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Surgery, 1994 - 1995
- Kasturba Medical College ManipalClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 91 citationsSacral nerve stimulation for voiding dysfunction: One institution's 11-year experience.Suzette E. Sutherland, Ann Lavers, Angeline M. Carlson, Cindy Holtz, Jyothi B. Kesha, Steven Siegel> ;Neurourology and Urodynamics. 2007 Jan 1
- 24 citationsTREATMENT OF STRESS INCONTINENCE WITH THE SPARC SLING: INTRAOPERATIVE AND EARLY COMPLICATIONS OF 445 PATIENTSMarc A. Hodroff, Suzette E. Sutherland, Jyothi B. Kesha, Steven Siegel> ;Urology. 2005 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: