Dr. Mayadev is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3855 Health Sciences Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093Phone(858) 822-6040Fax(858) 246-1505
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2005 - 2009
- Providence Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2007 - 2017
- OR State Medical License 2004 - Present
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2012
- Standard or Comprehensive Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Early-Stage Breast Cancer Previously Treated With Chemotherapy and Surgery Start of enrollment: 2013 Aug 01Norman Wolmark, MD
- A Randomized Phase III Study of Standard vs. IMRT Pelvic Radiation for Post-Operative Treatment of Endometrial and Cervical Cancer (TIME-C) Start of enrollment: 2012 Nov 01Omogbehin, A.,DeMare, P.A.,Williams, V.L.,Williamson, S.,Kuebler, J.P.,Cooper, S.L.,Prock, R.D.,Kachnic, L.A.,Tirona, M.R.,Raben, A.,Pablo, J.A.,Seaward, S.A.,Ariaratnam, L.S.,Sherertz, T.,Yuen, A.,Modin,...
- A Phase I Trial of Sequential Ipilimumab After Chemoradiation for the Primary Treatment of Patients With Locally Advanced Cervical Cancer Stages IB2/IIA With Positive Para-aortic Lymph Nodes Only and Stage IIB/IIIB/IVA With Positive Lymph Nodes Start of enrollment: 2012 Oct 01Mathews, C.A.,Tewari, K.S.,Chalian, R.A.,Lin-Liu, Y.G.,Mannel, R.S.,Rose, P.G.,Rutledge, T.L.,Ghamande, S.A.,Hoffman, J.,Mayadev, J.
- Atezolizumab Before and/or With Chemoradiotherapy in Immune System Activation in Patients With Node Positive Stage IB2, II, IIIB, or IVA Cervical Cancer Jyoti Mayadev
Publications & Presentations
- Positron Emission Tomography-Guided Bone Marrow-Sparing Radiation Therapy for Locoregionally Advanced Cervix Cancer: Final Results from the XXX Phase II/III TrialCasey W. Williamson, Igor Sirák, Ronghui Xu, Lorraine Portelance, L. Wei, Rafal Tarnawski, Umesh Mahantshetty, Elena S. Heide, Catheryn M. Yashar, Michael T. McHale, W...> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2021 Aug 19
- Knowledge-based dose prediction models to inform gynecologic brachytherapy needle supplementation for locally advanced cervical cancer.Karoline Kallis, Jyoti Mayadev, K. Kisling, Derek Brown, Daniel J. Scanderbeg, Xenia Ray, Katherina G. Cortes, Aaron B. Simon, Catheryn M. Yashar, John P. Einck, Loren...> ;Brachytherapy. 2021 Aug 12
- Advances in External Beam Radiation Therapy and Brachytherapy for Cervical Cancer.Casey W. Williamson, H.C. Liu, Jyoti Mayadev, Loren K. Mell> ;Clinical Oncology. 2021 Jul 12
- Join now to see all
- Sequential CRT, Immunotherapy Nets High PFS in Node-Positive Cervical CancerDecember 2nd, 2019
- Advances in Endometrial Cancer TherapiesJune 25th, 2016
- UCSD Health Moores Cancer Center Saving Lives During Pandemic with Clinical TrialsJuly 25th, 2020
- UC San Diego Medical Center – HillcrestSan Diego, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: