Dr. Chander is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9961 Sierra Ave
Fontana, CA 92335Phone+1 909-427-3910
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1987 - 1991
- Government Medical College PatialaClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 1992
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of reduced vitamin K esters on vitamin K-dependent carboxylation.Chander, K. S., Gaudry, M., Marquet, A., Rikong-Adie, H., Decottignies-Lemarechal, P., Azerad, R.> ;Biochim Biophys Acta. 1981 Mar 5
- Idiopathic granulomatous orchitis (a case report).Sabharwal, B. D., Chander, K., Singh, K. P.> ;Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 1987 Jan
- Primary plasma cell leukaemia.Sabharwal, B. D., Aggarwal, S. P., Chander, K., Duggal, A.> ;J Assoc Physicians India. 1991 May
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: