Dr. Desai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2123 Auburn Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45219Phone(513) 585-2472Fax(513) 585-4094
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Christ HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- St. Matthew's UniversityClass of 2009
- The Ohio State UniversityBS, Biology with Focus Molecular Genetics, 1998 - 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsNivolumab Immunotherapy in Malignant Mesothelioma: A Case Report Highlighting a New Opportunity for Exceptional Outcomes.Riley G Jones, Felix Karthik, Anushree Dugar, Karthik Kanagarajan, Kalpan Desai, Manish Bhandari> ;American Journal of Case Reports. 2018 Jul 4
- Nivolumab Immunotherapy in Malignant Mesothelioma: A Case Report Highlighting a New Opportunity for Exceptional OutcomesManish Bhandari, Kalpan Desai, The American Journal of Case Reports
- Christ HospitalCincinnati, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: