Are you Dr. Mehrotra?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13020 North Telecom Parkway
Temple Terrace, FL 33637Phone(813) 978-9700Fax(813) 558-6187
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kapil Mehrotra, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Temple Terrace, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, New York, and Minnesota. He is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2013 - 2018
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- MN State Medical License 2014 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsReliable outcomes and survivorship of primary total knee arthroplasty for osteonecrosis of the knee.Brian P. Chalmers, Kapil Mehrotra, Rafael J. Sierra, Mark W. Pagnano, Michael J. Taunton, Matthew P. Abdel> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery-british Volume. 2019 Nov 1
- 10 citationsReliable outcomes and survivorship of unicompartmental knee arthroplasty for isolated compartment osteonecrosisBrian P. Chalmers, Kapil Mehrotra, Rafael J. Sierra, Mark W. Pagnano, Michael J. Taunton, Matthew P. Abdel> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery-british Volume. 2018 Apr 9
- 3 citationsWhat Are the Risk Factors and Complications Associated With Intraoperative and Postoperative Fractures in Total Wrist ArthroplastyEric R. Wagner, Jason J. Srnec, Kapil Mehrotra, Marco Rizzo> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2017 Jul 7
- Tampa General HospitalTampa, Florida