Dr. Chugh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5400 Old York Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19141
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Karan Chugh is a pulmonologist in Philadelphia, PA. He received his medical degree from Government Medical College Patiala and has been in practice 10 years. He specializes in critical care medicine, pleural disease, and sleep medicine and is experienced in pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, adult respiratory distress syndrome, and pleural disease.
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2017
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Government Medical College PatialaClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Transbronchial biopsy vs. bronchoalveolar lavage in interstitial lung diseaseKaran Chugh, Shraddha Jatwani> ;Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine. 2021 Nov 8
- 1 citationsTrends in hospitalisations and inpatient mortality from acute myocardial infarction among patients with psoriatic arthritis: an analysis of nationwide inpatient sample...Shraddha Jatwani, Karan Jatwani, Preeti Tiwari, Naman Wadhwa, Karan Chugh> ;Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology. 2020 Aug 24
- 2 citationsTumid Lupus Erythematosus and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: A Report on Their Rare CoexistenceKaran Jatwani, Karan Chugh, Oluwasegun S Osholowu, Shraddha Jatwani> ;Cureus. 2020 Apr 5
- Join now to see all
- Einstein Medical Center PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: