Are you Dr. Chun?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office984 50th St
Brooklyn, NY 11219Phone(718) 283-7384Fax(718) 635-8641
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Karen Chun, MD is a Pediatric Surgeon in Brooklyn, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, New Jersey, and New Mexico. She is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University HealthResidency, General Surgery, 1992 - 1994
- Loma Linda University HealthResidency, General Surgery, 1987 - 1990
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- NM State Medical License 1997 - 2020
- CA State Medical License 1988 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- Hepatitis C may enhance key amplifiers of psoriasis.Chun, K.,Afshar, M.,Audish, D.,Kabigting, F.,Paik, A.,Gallo, R.,Hata, T.> ;J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2016 May 18
- 2 citationsImperforate anus, diaphragmatic hernia, horseshoe kidney, and pulmonary sling complex: case descriptionDanielle Walters, Sathyaprasad Burjonrappa, Karen Chun> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2011 Sep 1
- Maimonides Medical CenterBrooklyn, New York