Dr. Fritz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeSt. Christopher's Hospital Erie Ave And Front St
Div Of Neonatology
Philadelphia, PA 19131Phone+1 215-427-5202Fax+1 215-427-8192
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/duPont Hospital for ChildrenFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Tower Health/St. Christopher's Hospital for ChildrenResidency, Pediatrics, 1990 - 1993
- Uconn School Of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1992 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsEffects of severe hypocapnia on expression of bax and bcl-2 proteins, DNA fragmentation, and membrane peroxidation products in cerebral cortical mitochondria of newbor...Anayansi Lasso Pirot, Karen I. Fritz, Qazi M. Ashraf, Om P. Mishra, Maria Delivoria-Papadopoulos> ;Neonatology. 2007 Nov 10
- 9 citationsEffect of Hyperoxia on Cortical Neuronal Nuclear Function and Programmed Cell Death MechanismsEddie Chang, Kristie Hornick, Karen I. Fritz, Om P. Mishra, Maria Delivoria-Papadopoulos> ;Neurochemical Research. 2007 Mar 31
- 1 citationsIncreased neuronal nuclear calcium influx in neonatal seizures.Ignacio Valencia, Om P. Mishra, Karen I. Fritz, Alan B. Zubrow, Christos D. Katsetos, Maria Delivoria-Papadopoulos, Agustin Legido> ;Neurochemical Research. 2006 Sep 27
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: