Overview of Dr. Liaw
Dr. Karen Liaw is a psychiatrist in New York, NY and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospitals. She received her medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine and has been in practice 14 years. She specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and psychosomatic medicine.
Office1 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016Fax(212) 263-9701
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2007 - 2009
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 2003 - 2007
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2005 - 2007
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 68 citationsEnd-of-life care in the curriculum: a national study of medical education deans.Amy M. Sullivan, Anne G Warren, Matthew D. Lakoma, Karen R Liaw, David Y. Hwang, Susan D. Block> ;Academic Medicine. 2004 Aug 1
- Children's Hospital ColoradoAurora, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: