Dr. Pilarski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office875 8th St Ne
Massillon, OH 44646Phone+1 330-832-8761
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1992 - 1995
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital-WarrenInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State License 2006 - 2011
- VA State License 2006 - 2008
- OH State License 1993 - 2022
- MI State License 1991 - 1992
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: