Dr. Rudolph is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1002 Sushruta Drive
Martinsburg, WV 25401Phone(304) 263-0913Fax(304) 267-2917
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1980 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsEpidemiology of Invasive Group A Streptococcal Disease in Alaska, 2001 to 2013.Karen Rudolph, Michael G. Bruce, Dana Bruden, Tammy Zulz, Alisa Reasonover, Debby Hurlburt, Thomas W. Hennessy> ;Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 2016 Jan 1
- Whole-Genome Sequencing Reveals the Origin and Rapid Evolution of an Emerging Outbreak Strain of Streptococcus Pneumoniae 12FFebruary 7th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: