Dr. Hancock is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Portland, OR 97225
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2005 - 2007
- University of WashingtonResidency, Psychiatry, 2001 - 2005
- University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2006 - 2019
- AK State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- WY State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: