Are you Dr. Peterson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1055 N Curtis Rd
Boise, ID 83706Phone(208) 367-3222Fax(208) 322-1730
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kari (Davisson) Peterson, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Boise, Idaho. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, Oregon, and New Mexico. She is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa, and West Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of New MexicoResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- University of WashingtonClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- ID State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 2007 - 2012
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medical Services
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsThe Use of Chemical Restraints Reduces Agitation in Patients Transported by Emergency Medical ServicesSteve J. Weiss, Kari Peterson, Paul Cheney, Phil Froman, Amy A. Ernst, Micha Campbell> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2012 Nov 1