Dr. Molander is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 Trousdale Dr
Burlingame, CA 94010Phone(650) 696-5170Fax(650) 696-5378
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Rush Medical College of Rush UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 55 citationsAcute Asthma among Pregnant Women Presenting to the Emergency DepartmentRita K. Cydulka, Charles L. Emerman, Donald Schreiber, Karin H. Molander, Prescott C. Woodruff, Carlos A. Camargo> ;American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 1999 Sep 1
- Avoidable Sepsis Infections Send Thousands of Seniors to Gruesome DeathsSeptember 5th, 2018
- Sepsis Is the Third Leading Cause of Death. Can a New Blood Test Change That?July 3rd, 2018
- Sepsis Alliance Welcomes Dr. Cindy Hou to the Board of DirectorsDecember 22nd, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: