Are you Dr. Sulaiman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 Kings Hwy
Department Of Medicine
Shreveport, LA 71103Phone+1 318-675-5000Fax+1 318-675-5666
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Karina Sulaiman, MD is a nephrologist in Shreveport, Louisiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana. She is affiliated with Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport - Academic Medical Center and Overton Brooks Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2007
- Aga Khan Medical CollegeClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Evaluation of gender trends in first authorship in nephrology publications in four major US journals in the last decade.Rahul Regi Abraham, Oluwadamilola Adisa, Myra Ellen Owen, Fatima Iqbal, Karina Sulaiman> ;Journal of Nephrology. 2023 Feb 22
- 2 citationsCultural competency in graduate medical education: A necessity for the minimization of disparities in healthcare.Udhayvir Singh Grewal, Hamzah Abduljabar, Karina Sulaiman> ;Eclinicalmedicine. 2021 Apr 24
- 2 citationsAllergic interstitial nephritis due to ceftaroline.Karina Sulaiman, Judy Locati, Ishwinder Sidhu, Bhupinder Sangha> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 2014 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport - Academic Medical CenterShreveport, Louisiana
- Overton Brooks Veterans Affairs Medical CenterShreveport, Louisiana