Dr. Knight is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMagnolia Family Psychiatry and TMS Center
3331 River City Drive Suite E;PMB 152
Rainbow City, AL 35906Phone+1 256-648-1919Fax+1 256-763-7269
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Charleston Area Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1997 - 1999
- Charleston Area Medical Center/CAMC Institute for Academic MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1994 - 1997
- Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- AL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2013
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart InstituteFort Pierce, Florida
- Magnolia Family Psychiatry websitehttp://www.magnoliafamily.com
- Magnolia Family Psychiatry https://www.facebook.com/MagnoliaFamily
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: