Dr. Singer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19 Hampton Rd
Exeter, NH 03833Phone(603) 773-5200Fax(603) 773-5233
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1972
- University of ColoradoInternship, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1992 - Present
- NH State Medical License 1972 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
- Exeter HospitalExeter, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: