Dr. Tucker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office220 Wesley Dr
Kerrville, TX 78028Phone+1 830-896-4711Fax+1 830-257-0878
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 36 citationsEradication of minimal disease in severe combined immunodeficient mice with disseminated Daudi lymphoma using chemotherapy and an immunotoxin cocktail.Maria-Ana Ghetie, Karsten Tucker, James A. Richardson, J. W. Uhr, Ellen S. Vitetta> ;Blood. 1994 Aug 1
- 76 citationsAnti-CD19 Inhibits the Growth of Human B-Cell Tumor Lines In Vitro and of Daudi Cells in SCID Mice by Inducing Cell Cycle ArrestMaria Ana Ghetie, Louis J. Picker, James A. Richardson, Karsten Tucker, Jonathan W. Uhr, Ellen S. Vitetta> ;Blood. 1994 Mar 1
- 87 citationsThe antitumor activity of an anti-CD22 immunotoxin in SCID mice with disseminated Daudi lymphoma is enhanced by either an anti-CD19 antibody or an anti-CD19 immunotoxin.Maria Ana Ghetie, Karsten Tucker, James A. Richardson, Jonathan W. Uhr, Ellen S. Vitetta> ;Blood. 1992 Nov 1
- Peterson HealthKerrville, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: