Dr. Kolman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office655 N Alvernon Way
Tucson, AZ 85711
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wellspan York HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- AZ State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Joint Guidelines for Protected Nonclinical Time for Faculty in Family Medicine Residency Programs.Simon Griesbach, Mary Theobald, Karyn B. Kolman, Kim Stutzman, Sarah Holder, Michelle A. Roett, Louanne Friend, Glenn V. Dregansky, Winfred Frazier, Gregory R. Lewis> ;Family Medicine. 2021 Jun 1
- Hypoglycemia with insulin and sulfonylureas.Karyn B. Kolman, Joshua Freeman, Carol L. Howe> ;Canadian Family Physician. 2020 May 1
- 3 citationsCystitis and Pyelonephritis: Diagnosis, Treatment, and PreventionKaryn B. Kolman> ;Primary Care. 2019 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Treating the Pregnant InpatientOctober 7th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: