Dr. Lewin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office261 Old York Rd.
Jenkintown, PA 19046Phone+1 215-938-6543
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Philadelphia Psychoanalytic InstituteCertificate, Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Training Program, 1998 - 2001
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Psychiatry, 1995 - 1998
- Tower Health/St. Christopher's Hospital for ChildrenFellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, 1986 - 1987
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1984 - 1986
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynInternship, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1983 - 1984
- UMDNJFifth Pathway, Transitional Year, Certificate, 1982 - 1983
- Mt. Sinai HospitalResearch Year, Prenatal Monitoring, 1981 - 1982
- Universidad de GuadalajaraClass of 1981, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1990 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1983 - Present
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 2024
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: