Dr. Woelflein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office77 Bates St
Lewiston, ME 04240Phone(207) 795-2929Fax(207) 753-7690
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1998 - 2001
- Saint Joseph Hospital, IncInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2000 - 2001
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- On the MoveMay 29th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: