Dr. Iqbal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office421 Chestnut St
Evansville, IN 47713Phone(812) 474-7123Fax(812) 858-4545
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Dow University of Health SciencesClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Alzheimer neurofibrillary degeneration: significance, etiopathogenesis, therapeutics and prevention.Iqbal, K.,Grundke-Iqbal, I.> ;J. Cell. Mol. Med.. 2008 Jan 16
- My Mentor & My FutureSeptember 27th, 2017
- Pronounced Racial HIV Disparities Persist in the US, with Some Signs of Slow ImprovementMarch 12th, 2021
- Deaconess Midtown HospitalEvansville, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: