Are you Dr. Aghajani?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office836 W Wellington Ave
Department Of Anesthesiology
Chicago, IL 60657Phone+1 773-975-1600
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Katayoun Aghajani, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Chicago, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, North Carolina, and California. She is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2012 - 2015
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical SciencesClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2016 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Left Ventricular Strain Rate for Intraoperative Evaluation of Cardiac Diastolic Function by Transesophageal Echocardiography: The Correlation Between Late Diastolic Pe...Farzad Ebrahimi, Mohammad Hadi Gharedaghi, Hamed Shafaroodi, Mehdi Ghasemi, Katayoun Aghajani, Kenneth D. Candido> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2021 Jul 1
- Utility of Cricoid Pressure.Nebojsa Nick Knezevic, Katayoun Aghajani, Kenneth D. Candio> ;JAMA Surgery. 2019 Jun 1
- 91 citationsβ-Catenin Promotes Colitis and Colon Cancer Through Imprinting of Proinflammatory Properties in T CellsShilpa Keerthivasan, Katayoun Aghajani, Marei Dose, Luciana Molinero, Mohammad W. Khan, Vysak Venkateswaran, Christopher R. Weber, Akinola Olumide Emmanuel, Tianjao Su...> ;Science Translational Medicine. 2014 Feb 26
- Join now to see all
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterChicago, Illinois