Dr. Sully is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5500 Armstrong Rd
Battle Creek, MI 49037
- Is this information wrong?
- Boarded Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician, specializing in Pain Medicine with a passion for public health.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 2011
- University of PennsylvaniaResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Deuk Spine InstituteFellowship, Pain Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Use Among Occupational Medicine Practitioners at the American Occupational Health Conference.Keziah Sully, Michael Schaefer, Anna Allen, Charles L. Werntz, Ge Ma, Yusef A. Sayeed> ;Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2016 Aug 1
- In the Media.Sully-Sayeed K> ;J Pastoral Care Counsel. 2016 Jun
- 2 citationsFactors That Predict Satisfaction With Medical Care: Data From 27,212 Injured Workers Surveyed for 14 Years.Anand B. Joshi, Zachary L McCormick, Kate Sully, Cynthia Garvan, Christopher T. Plastaras> ;Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2016 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Busting Flu Shot MythsNovember 29th, 2016
- Consumer Representative, FDA Devices Committee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: