Are you Katelin Kennedy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Publications & Presentations
- Authors' response.Koski, R.,Kennedy, K. K.> ;Ann. Allergy Asthma Immunol.. 2018 Mar 07
- 4 citationsTreatment with omalizumab or cyclosporine for resistant chronic spontaneous urticaria.Renee R. Koski, Katelin K. Kennedy> ;Annals of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. 2017 Nov 1
Office826 N Pine St
Ishpeming, MI 49849Phone(517) 652-9250
- Is this information wrong?