Are you Dr. Teller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13420 Jamaica Ave
Jamaica, NY 11418Phone(718) 206-6742Fax(718) 206-6905
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Katerina Teller, MD is a rheumatologist in Jamaica, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Flushing Hospital Medical Center, and Brookdale Hospital Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 1992 - 1994
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Karlovy University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsHLA-DRB1 and DQB typing of Hispanic American patients with rheumatoid arthritis: the "shared epitope" hypothesis may not apply.Katerina Teller, Lalbachan Budhai, Meilin Zhang, Nogah Haramati, Harold D. Keiser, Anne Davidson> ;The Journal of Rheumatology. 1996 Aug 1
- Wegener's granulomatosis presenting as fever of unknown origin in an African-American male.Islam, M. A., Bagheri, F., Bencomo, D., Mirfendereski, S., Cervellione, K. L., Garcia, S., Teller, K., Falk, B., Gintautas, J., Alwani, A.> ;Proc West Pharmacol Soc. 2007