Overview of Dr. Schulz-Costello
Dr. Katharine Schulz-Costello is a general surgeon in Bradbury, CA and is affiliated with City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital. She received her medical degree from Western University College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific and has been in practice 5 years. She is one of 61 doctors at City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital who specialize in General Surgery.
Office1500 Duarte Rd
Bradbury, CA 91010
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Western University College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State License 2018 - 2019
- CA State License 2013 - 2021
- AOA Board of Surgery Surgery
- City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research HospitalDuarte, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: