Dr. Foster is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5651 Poplar Tent Rd.
Concord, NC 28027Phone(704) 782-4878
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cone HealthFellowship, Sports Medicine (Family Medicine), 2004 - 2005
- St Josephs HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- NC State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Prevention of running injuries.Fields, K.B., Sykes, J.C., Walker, K.M., Jackson, J.C.> ;Curr Sports Med Rep. 2010-05-01
- Clinical inquiries: how should you evaluate an asymptomatic patient with a femoral or iliac artery bruit?Walker, K.M., Messick, B.H., Kaufman, L.> ;J Fam Pract. 2009-04-01
- Hip fractures in adultsWalker KM
UpToDate, Wolters Kluwer Health - 2012-12-13
- Junior Doctor Strike Continues into Second DayJanuary 30th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: