Dr. Gergen Barnett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office850 Harrison Ave
Boston, MA 02118Phone+1 617-414-2080Fax+1 617-414-2090
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Telehealth's Double-Edged Sword: Bridging or Perpetuating Health Inequities?Katherine Gergen Barnett, Rebecca Grochow Mishuris, Charles T Williams, Alexa Bragg, Afi M Semenya, Marielle Baldwin, Jessica Howard, Stephen A Wilson, Jayakanth Srini...> ;Journal of general internal medicine. 2022 Aug 1
- COVID-19 shines a light on health inequities in communities of color: A youth-driven photovoice inquiry.Astraea Augsberger, Noor Toraif, Adrienne Young, Noelle C Dimitri, Rosaylin Bautista, Ja'Karri Pierre, Catherine Le, Osasenaga Idahor, Calvin Jusme, Katherine A Gergen...> ;Journal of community psychology. 2022 Sep 1
- 2 citationsIntegrative Medicine in a Preventive Medicine Residency: A Program for the Urban Underserved.Berz, J. P., Gergen Barnett, K. A., Gardiner, P., Saper, R. B.> ;American journal of preventive medicine. 2015 Oct 20
- Boston Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: