Are you Dr. Hensleigh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1404 E Pushmataha St
Butler, AL 36904Phone(205) 459-4400Fax(205) 459-4010
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Katherine (Armistead) Hensleigh, MD is a family physician in Butler, Alabama. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and Mississippi. She is affiliated with Anderson Regional Health System South.
Education & Training
- Northeast Alabama Regional Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1980 - 2021
- MS State Medical License 1979 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsBilateral pathologic femoral shaft fractures.Richard S. Kane, Katherine A. Hensleigh, Edith Burns> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2005 Feb 1
- Anderson Regional Health System SouthMeridian, Mississippi