Dr. Killian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 East 77th Street
New York, NY 10075Phone+1 212-434-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2014 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- An update on tobacco control initiatives in comprehensive cancer control plans.Dunne, K.,Henderson, S.,Stewart, S. L.,Moore, A.,Hayes, N. S.,Jordan, J.,Underwood, J. M.> ;Prev Chronic Dis. 2013
- Lenox Hill HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: