Kathleen Ann Altner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- North Shore University HospitalManhasset, New York
Education & Training
- Molloy CollegeMasters, 2005
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsThe Effect of BMI and Gender on Bleeding Events when Rivaroxaban Is Administered for Thromboprophylaxis Following Total Hip and Total Knee Arthroplasty.Eugene S Krauss, MaryAnne Cronin, Nancy Dengler, Barry G. Simonson, Kathleen Altner, Madison Daly, Ayal Segal> ;Seminars in Thrombosis and Hemostasis. 2019 Mar 1
Office833 Northern Blvd
Great Neck, NY 11021Phone+1 516-622-7900Fax+1 516-622-7957
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: