Dr. McFadden is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMassachusetts General Hospital
Boston, MA 02114
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida College of MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2017 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Delayed Diagnosis of Shoulder Septic Arthritis and Osteomyelitis During the COVID-19 Pandemic: The Role of Point-of-Care Ultrasound.Lachlan Driver, Kathleen McFadden, Nour Al Jalbout, Hamid Shokoohi> ;Cureus. 2023 Feb 1
- Do scan numbers predict point-of-care ultrasound use and accuracy in senior emergency medicine residents?Lauren Ann Selame, Joshua J. Davis, Irene W. Y. Ma, Kathleen McFadden, Calvin Huang, Andrew S. Liteplo, Andrew J. Goldsmith, Hamid Shokoohi> ;The American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Jan 23
- Transperineal Ultrasound in the Diagnosis of Proctitis in the Emergency Department.Abdullah A. Al Mulhim, Sara Schulwolf, Kathleen McFadden, Hamid Shokoohi> ;The Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Jan 7
- Join now to see all
- I'm Falling Back in Love with MedicineJune 2021
- What COVID Hospitalization Numbers Are MissingMay 18th, 2022
- I'm Falling Back in Love with MedicineJune 28th, 2021
- Massachusetts General HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: