Dr. Melville is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office622 W 168th St
New York, NY 10032Phone+1 212-305-6390
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2013
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Fellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2018 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Understanding the Current Role and Future Application of Extracorporeal Life Support in Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.Darya Rudym, Kathleen E Melville, Matthew J. Cummings, Darryl Abrams> ;American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 2019 Oct 15
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: