Are you Dr. Stoessel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Howard Ave
New Haven, CT 06519Phone(203) 785-2140
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kathleen Stoessel, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in New Haven, Connecticut. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. She is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital and is an Associate Professor at Yale University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 1978 - 1982
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsHemoglobin level and macular thinning in sickle cell disease.S Amal Hussnain, Patrick A. Coady, Martin D. Slade, Judith Carbonella, Farzana Pashankar, Ron A. Adelman, Kathleen M. Stoessel> ;Clinical Ophthalmology. 2019 Apr 15
- 23 citationsOphthalmic Immune-Related Adverse Events of Immunotherapy: A Single-Site Case Series.Jenna May Kim, Miguel A. Materin, Mario Sznol, Harriet M. Kluger, Sarah A. Weiss, Jessica Chow, Kathleen M. Stoessel, Ninani Kombo, Lucian V. Del Priore, Renelle Point...> ;Ophthalmology. 2019 Feb 6
- 12 citationsParacentral acute middle maculopathy: precursor to macular thinning in sickle cell retinopathySyed Amal Hussnain, Patrick A. Coady, Kathleen M. Stoessel> ;Case Reports. 2017 Apr 26
- Join now to see all
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut