Dr. Fleming-Ives is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office355 Hope Street, Unit 1
Providence, RI 02906Phone(401) 270-5743
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Butler HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 2005 - 2010
- University of Massachusetts Medical SchoolClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- RI State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 36 citationsPrevalence and clinical characteristics of body dysmorphic disorder in an adult inpatient setting.Michelle Conroy, William Menard, Kathryn Fleming-Ives, Poonam Modha, Hilary Cerullo, Katharine A. Phillips> ;General Hospital Psychiatry. 2008 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: