Dr. Tevington is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office151 S 4th Street, Suite 401
Grand Forks, ND 58201Phone+1 701-795-3000Fax+1 701-795-3050
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of North DakotaResidency, Psychiatry, 2002 - 2004
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Psychiatry, 1998 - 2001
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1994
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- ND State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- Altru Health SystemGrand Forks, North Dakota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: