Dr. Tsagaris is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDept Of Rheumatology 247 Whitehead
615 Michael Street
Atlanta, GA 30322Phone(404) 712-2945
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Georgia CampusClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State License 2015 - 2023
- DC State License 2009 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsImproving the Combination Pneumococcal Vaccination Rate in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Patients at an Adult Rheumatology Practice.Shivani Garg, Katina C Tsagaris, Raluca Cozmuta, Aliza Lipson> ;The Journal of Rheumatology. 2018 Sep 1
- 3 citationsCharacteristics related to early secondary amenorrhoea and pregnancy among women diagnosed with systemic lupus erythematosus: an analysis using the GOAL study.Jessica H. Knight, Penelope P. Howards, Jessica B. Spencer, Katina C Tsagaris, Sam Lim> ;Lupus science & medicine. 2016 Sep 1
- 15 citationsLeg ulcers associated with Klinefelter’s syndrome: a case report and review of the literatureVictoria K. Shanmugam, Katina C Tsagaris, Christopher E. Attinger> ;International Wound Journal. 2012 Feb 1
- Fellows-in-Training 1st year
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: