Dr. Karlekar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1607 Westgate Circle
Brentwood, TN 37027Phone(615) 376-8195
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2002 - 2006
- Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2006 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2012-2013
- Williamson Medical CenterFranklin, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: