Dr. Narang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Rochester, MN 55905Phone(507) 284-2511
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceFellowship, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, 2019 - 2022
- Grand Rapids Medical Education PartnersResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2015 - 2019
- OtherClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- Management of Complicated Monochorionic Twin Gestations: An Evidence-Based Protocol.Kavita Narang, Victoria Novoa, Layan Alrahmani, Pavan Parikh, Elisabeth Codsi, Carl H. Rose, Norman Davies, Mari Charisse Trinidad, Romain Favre, Linda M. Szymanski, R...> ;Obstetrical & Gynecological Survey. 2021 Sep 1
- Interventional resealing of preterm premature rupture of the membranes: a systematic review and meta-analysisEniola R. Ibirogba, Sherif A. Shazly, Kavita Narang, Waseem Wahood, Ayssa Teles Abrao Trad, Michael E Tsimis, Rodrigo Ruano> ;Journal of Maternal-fetal & Neonatal Medicine. 2021 Aug 16
- 3 citationsTiming of delivery with coronavirus disease 2019 pneumonia requiring intensive care unit admission.Carl H. Rose, Michelle A. Wyatt, Kavita Narang, Kathleen E. Lorenz, Linda M. Szymanski, Arthur J. Vaught> ;American journal of obstetrics & gynecology MFM. 2021 Apr 6
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: