Are you Dr. Hazelett?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office911 Bypass Rd
9th Floor Clinic Building
Pikeville, KY 41501Phone(606) 218-1000Fax(606) 218-7509
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kay Hazelett, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Pikeville, Kentucky. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky and Texas. She is affiliated with Pikeville Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of LouisvilleResidency, Ophthalmology, 1985 - 1987
- Henry Ford Hospital - Wayne State UniversityResidency, Neurology, 1984 - 1985
- University of LouisvilleResidency, Ophthalmology, 1983 - 1984
- Texas Tech University at LubbockInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1983 - 1988
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Pikeville Medical CenterPikeville, Kentucky