Dr. Riggs is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUT Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75390
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- COVID-19 and Cardiometabolic Health: Lessons Gleaned from the Pandemic and Insights for the Next Wave.Ahmed A Kolkailah, Kayla Riggs, Ann Marie Navar, Amit Khera> ;Current atherosclerosis reports. 2022 Aug 1
- 3 citationsAn Association Between the Inflammatory Biomarker GlycA and Depressive Symptom Severity.Samara Huckvale, Stephanie M. Reyes, Alexandra Kulikova, Anand Rohatgi, Kayla A. Riggs, E. Sherwood Brown> ;The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2020 Nov 17
- 1 citationsAcute Exenatide Therapy Attenuates Postprandial Vasodilation in Humans with Prediabetes: A Randomized Controlled Trial.Vala Hamidi, Kayla A. Riggs, Liang Zhu, Karla Bermudez Saint Andre, Christian M. Westby, Sara Coverdale, A. Dursteler, Hongyu Wang, Charles C. Miller, Heinrich Taegtme...> ;Metabolic Syndrome and Related Disorders. 2020 Mar 31
- Join now to see all
- Which Local Physicians Were Elected to the TMA Board of Trustees?June 3rd, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: