Dr. O'Neill is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2345 Southwest Boulevard
Tulsa, OK 74107Phone+1 918-582-1980
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Alabama College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State License 2020 - 2023
- OK State License 2018 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsA Novel Vascular Homing Peptide Strategy to Selectively Enhance Pulmonary Drug Efficacy in Pulmonary Arterial HypertensionMichie Toba, Abdallah Alzoubi, Kealan O'Neill, Kohtaro Abe, Takeo Urakami, Masanobu Komatsu, Diego F. Alvarez, Tero A. H. Järvinen, David M. A. Mann, Erkki Ruoslahti, ...> ;The American Journal of Pathology. 2014 Feb 1
- 68 citationsTemporal hemodynamic and histological progression in Sugen5416/hypoxia/normoxia-exposed pulmonary arterial hypertensive ratsMichie Toba, Abdallah Alzoubi, Kealan O'Neill, Salina Gairhe, Yuri Matsumoto, Kaori Oshima, Kohtaro Abe, Masahiko Oka, Ivan F. McMurtry> ;American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. 2014 Jan 15
- 30 citationsTRPC4 inactivation confers a survival benefit in severe pulmonary arterial hypertension.Abdallah Alzoubi, Philip Almalouf, Michie Toba, Kealan O'Neill, Xun Qian, Michael Francis, Mark S. Taylor, Mikhail Alexeyev, Ivan F. McMurtry, Masahiko Oka, Troy Stevens> ;The American Journal of Pathology. 2013 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Huntsville HospitalHuntsville, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: