Are you Dr. Wu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office98 Clearwater Dr
Falmouth, ME 04105Phone(207) 781-7900Fax(207) 781-2900
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Keelyn Wu, DO is a physiatrist in Falmouth, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Virginia, and New York. He is affiliated with Northern Light Mercy Hospital and Maine Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State License 2001 - 2002
- ME State License 1998 - 2023
- NY State License 1997 - Present
- AOA Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Photoelectrochemical properties of N/C-codoped TiO2 film electrodes prepared by reactive DC magnetron sputtering.Wu, K. R., Yeh, C. W., Hung, C. H., Chung, C. Y., Cheng, L. H.> ;J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2010 Feb
- Visible-light-responsive layered titanium oxide/tin indium oxide catalysts for hydrogen production.Wu, K. R., Yeh, C. W., Hung, C. H., Cho, T. P., Liu, W. J.> ;J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2009 Jun 01
- Molecular solutions to the binary integer programming problem based on DNA computation.Yeh, C. W., Chu, C. P., Wu, K. R.> ;BioSystems. 2006 Jan