Dr. Perry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14 Cedar Swamp Rd
Smithfield, RI 02917Phone(401) 231-0060Fax(401) 231-0064
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Women and Children's Hospital of BuffaloFellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, 1989 - 1990
- Huron HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1986 - 1990
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1988 - 1990
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Pain MedicineDiplomate of the American Board of Pain Medicine
- CIOs at Children's Hospitals Share Lessons from a Year of TurmoilMarch 30th, 2021
- CIOs Seek Analytics, Automation, EHR Integration for Healthier Supply ChainsNovember 14th, 2020
- The Evolution of Hospital IT Teams: 6 Execs on What They'll Need in the Next 12 MonthsOctober 11th, 2020
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: