Are you Dr. Shifteh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 67 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 E 210th St
Bronx, NY 10467Phone(718) 920-4861Fax(718) 324-1156
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Keivan Shifteh, MD is a board certified radiologist in Bronx, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center and Burke Rehabilitation Hospital.
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineFellowship, Neuroradiology, 2001 - 2002
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Radiology, 1996 - 2000
- Staten Island University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Publications & Presentations
- A Young Patient With Painless Neck Swelling.Keivan Shifteh, Janet Mei, Jacqueline A. Bello> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 2021 Jan 1
- Bridging bronchus (pseudocarina) and left pulmonary artery sling: A case report and literature review.Christina J. Yang, Catherina Yang, Lara Farhat, Raluca T. Gray, Giselle Y. Guerrero, Giles J Peek, Keivan Shifteh> ;International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. 2020 Sep 1
- 1 citationsAssociation Between Periodic Limb Movements in Sleep and Cerebrovascular Changes in Children With Sickle Cell Disease.Jenny Lin, Kerry Morrone, Deepa Manwani, Rina Chernin, Ellen J. Silver, Keivan Shifteh, Sanghun Sin, Raanan Arens, Katharina D. Graw-Panzer> ;Journal of clinical sleep medicine : JCSM : official publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. 2019 Jul 15
- Join now to see all